Web Developer - The Stow Company - Holland, MI
DIVISION: The Stow Company
POSITION: Web Designer/Developer
LOCATION: The Stow Company
We are searching for an outstanding web designer and developer to be responsible for developing innovative, world-class websites and tools for a progressive online organization. Our developers work closely with our marketing team to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming and graphic design are both elements of this position.
- Creativity and imagination
- Design and implement user-driven templates and interfaces to meet target audience
- Assist Marketing in SEO and overall site strategy
- Design, develop and analyze A/B tests. Experience with Optimizely and Google Analytics
- Assists in site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
- Web graphic design, web savvy, planning, web user interface design, programming skills, teamwork, illustration tools, multimedia content development, understanding browser capabilities, and responsive design
- Troubleshooting and resolution of site issues as reported from customers and internal staff
- Implementation and deployment of various site-wide promotions and sales, including email campaign materials and mechanisms to support and track this behavior within the site
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 5 years hands on programming experience working with internet technologies
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
The Stow Company may temporarily assign any team member with duties outside of their normal responsibilities. Such assignments may be warranted due to a variety of specific requirements, conditions and/or the capabilities of available personnel. Management will determine the nature and duration of those assignments.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.