Restaurant Manager - Coppercraft Distillery - Holland, MI
DIVISION: WINDQUEST GROUP Inc
POSITION: Restaurant Manager - Coppercraft Distillery - Holland, MI
LOCATION: Coppercraft Distillery
Coppercraft Distillery is based in Holland, Michigan and offers award-winning spirits handcrafted from grain to glass using authentic ingredients grown by local farmers. We offer a world-class experience to guests in our full-service tasting room. At Coppercraft, we are creating a legacy that embraces hard work and celebrates our community of family and friends.
The Tasting Room Manager will deliver a world-class experience for our guests and visitors at our full-service restaurant and additional sample and sell locations. The Restaurant and Tasting Room Manager will manage the full-service restaurant, events and 'sample and sell' on-site operations. The manager will promote a team-oriented approach that stresses mutual respect among team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train, schedule and manage team to meet the needs of both the Restaurant's and Tasting Room's respective traffic
- Work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Sales and Events
- Design and implement tasting events, including new introducing new cocktail and menu items.
- Represent our brand at special events and pouring opportunities as needed - both onsite and off-site. Some local travel may be required.
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales programs and traffic-driving initiatives for the Restaurant and Tasting Room(s)
- Introduce guests to the Coppercraft brand, our spirits, and our Barrel Club with the goal of creating new and repeat customers
- Educate guests about craft spirits and our story
- Maintain and track inventory including spirits and non-spirit products and merchandise at the Restaurant and Tasting Room(s)
- Manage the purchase and stocking of all supplies
- Maintain and update POS system as required
- Perform various financial tasks such as budget management, reporting and cash handling and bank deposits
Education and Experience
- Possess exemplary customer service, a positive attitude, and effective communication skills to tell our story to associates and guests.
- Organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic individual who manifests versatility, flexibility, a desire to connect with people, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities while motivating the service staff.
- Ability to hire, train, and coach high quality tasting room associates and service staff.
- Promote our brand and offer guests an extraordinary experience
- Deliver consistently outstanding customer service
- Create an experience centered on craft spirits while encompassing food and education
- Ability to connect and engage with guests
- Project a flexible, accommodating, and customer centric attitude
- Build and maintain long-term guest relationships
- Possess a passion for craft spirits
- Bachelor's Degree and five plus years of sales, bar/restaurant management and customer service experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS