Professional Sports Representative - Neuropeak Pro - Santa Clara, CA
DIVISION: Neurocore LLC
POSITION: Pro Sports Representative - Neuropeak Pro - Santa Clara, CA
LOCATION: Neuropeak Pro - San Francisco / Santa Clara
About Neuropeak Pro
Neuropeak Pro optimizes human performance. Regardless of line of work, better performance leads to greater results. These results can take the form of more wins for a team, higher productivity for a business unit, or increased recovery, focus, and creativity for an individual. Neuropeak Pro develops programs that help individual reach their full potential.
About the Position
The Pro Sports Team Representative facilitates the Neuropeak Pro optimization training for the players, staff, and coaches of the organization. The Neuropeak Pro services include optimizing brain function, breathing, sleep, hormones, and vision. This position will also oversee new account set-up and foster sustainable relationships. Job responsibilities include:
- Establish relationships with team management and players.
- Oversee set-up of any exploratory opportunities with professional sports teams.
- Conduct one-on-one neurofeedback (brain training) and HRV (heart rate variability) sessions with players, coaches, and staff.
- Manage team scheduling of services and appointment reminders.
- Become proficient in Biograph programs and Thought Technology.
- Learn the Neuropeak Pro Programs and be able to communicate the process and purpose of Neurofeedback, HRV training, Sleep & Hormone Education, and Visual Processing.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of all necessary equipment.
- Lead player assessments.
- Provide meaningful diagnostic data to players and clients so that they can make informed decisions around improving their overall performance.
- Travel with the team to away games and player's, coaches, and front office staff homes during off season.
- Provide regular updates to Neuropeak Pro Leadership on team information.
- Resolve inquires via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- HIPPA Compliance Certified.
- At times up to 75% travel, averages to 50% or less.
- Bachelor's degree required, Sport and Exercise Science and/or Psychology degree preferred.
- Two or more years Customer Service experience
- Highly Relational
- Customer service mindset
- Strong interest in professional sports a plus
- Strong bias for action and results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Must be proficient on most basic computer software programs
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.