Executive Assistant - Neuropeak Pro - Grand Rapids, MI
DIVISION: Neurocore LLC
POSITION: Office Manager - Neurocore Pro
LOCATION: Neurocore - Corporate Office
ABOUT NEUROPEAK PRO
Neuropeak Pro optimizes human performance. Regardless of line of work, better performance leads to greater results. These results can take the form of more wins for a team, higher productivity for a business unit, or increased recovery, focus, and creativity for an individual. Neuropeak Pro develops training programs that help individuals reach their full potential. Neuropeak Pro is a growing organization based in Grand Rapids, MI.
Neuropeak Pro employees work in an open office environment and function as a collaborative team. Candidates who are energetic, professional, and thrive on interacting with others will be successful in this position. We believe in working hard and taking recovery seriously. Neuropeak Pro places an emphasis on high standards of work product, but also respects personal commitments. Our team believes in synergy and uses the following values to guide our work.
The NeuroPeak Pro Office Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing support to our executive team and fulfilling our marketing needs. The main responsibilities include written communications, filing, scheduling, travel coordination, inventory, and special projects. This person will also manage our website, develop social media content, and proof all written content. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. A strong candidate for this role will embrace the challenges, excitement, and ambiguity of building a start-up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for the leadership team.
- Assists with scheduling appointments for clients in office and tracking milestones.
- Coordinates, records and uploads weekly team meetings videos. Takes brief notes.
- Maintains records of all correspondence with potential and current clients.
- Lead the onboarding processes of new clients including scheduling initial assessments, client neurofeedback sessions, and checkpoints.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Sorts and distributes mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answers phone calls and takes messages.
- Answers non-routine correspondence and manage highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Acts as a liaison with all team members and outside agencies.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and executes policies.
- Maintains a neat and orderly office environment.
- Promotes a welcoming and professional office environment.
- Manages and process billing and accounts payable, paying attention to billing dates, recurring dates, maintain prudent privacy measures.
- Maintains detailed records.
- Manages credit card reports for executive team.
- Develops and publishes content for social media, website, and collateral material.
- Creates general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Creates, edits, and/or reviews presentations for management team.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Minimal HR assistance with time card approvals.
- Light inventory management.
- Attends trainings, internal meetings, customer conferences and industry events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree required; communications or marketing preferred.
- Two to five years of administrative experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong bias for action and results orientation.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- Easily transitions between tasks.
- Ability to take direction, ask questions, work independently, and seek out solutions.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- An interest in wellness, athletics, and scientific inquiry into performance is a plus.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.