Manufacturing Systems Application Developer - The Stow Company - Holland, MI
DIVISION: The Stow Company
POSITION: Manufacturing Systems Application Developer - The Stow Company - Holland, MI
LOCATION: The Stow Company
To analyze, design, implement, and support web-related applications in accordance to the company’s strategy. Develop and deploy custom front-end and server applications. Participates in full cycle of application development within a team or on stand-alone initiatives.
- Follow design and functional specifications and build robust quality applications
- Develop and maintain various existing proprietary user-facing and in-house tools and systems
- Develop and maintain database functionality using best practices
- Perform analysis, monitoring and optimization of deployed code bases and their databases
- Utilize software development methodologies within a team of developers (concurrent development, version control, test environments, production deployment best practices)
- Perform back-end development
- Define engaging user experiences a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Minimum of three years hands-on programming experience working
- Ability to work efficiently and collaboratively within a team of developers
- Experience working with C#,Python, .NET, SQL Server, Git, Django Framework, Visual Basic
- Experience with ERP, MRP< and MES systems preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.