Human Resources Coordinator - Windquest Group - Grand Rapids, MI
DIVISION: WINDQUEST GROUP Inc
POSITION: Human Resources Coordinator - Windquest Group - Grand Rapids, MI
LOCATION: The Windquest Group
SHIFT: -not applicable-
We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions that grow our company's talent pipeline and streamline our benefit administration. The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. You must be able to work independently and efficiently to ensure HR projects and operations continue to progress.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries, as requested.
- Perform HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assist employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Support the recruitment process by posting positions, sourcing candidates, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews, ensure background checks are complete, and complete onboarding paperwork.
- Support daily benefit process including enrollments, information changes, terminations, and COBRA notifications and submissions.
- Compile billing reports for third party audit verification.
- Assist with coordination of wellness plan initiatives.
- Conduct research on innovative recruiting, benefit, and wellness initiatives, as requested.
- Coordinate HR-related content for our online portal (the Buzz).
- Support various HR projects or other functions as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Business or HR preferred;
- Minimum of one year experience providing HR support;
- Experience with HRIS systems, preferred;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Qualified candidate will exercise the highest level of confidentiality at all times; and
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.