Executive Assistant & Office Manager - The Windquest Group
DIVISION: WINDQUEST GROUP Inc
POSITION: Executive Assistant & Office Manager - The Windquest Group
LOCATION: The Windquest Group
This position is responsible for administrative support in a family office and will provide oversight to the administrative team, is responsible for overall front office activities, and maintenance of the office environment for Windquest Group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles multiple priorities and deadlines with excellent follow through, flexibility, and confidentiality;
- Schedules all personal appointments and maintains computerized calendar system;
- Types correspondence, reports, and internal memos; maintains filing system; sends faxes; prepares monthly expense report; drafts letters and memoranda from rough notes or general instruction;
- Arranges conference calls; coordinates meeting arrangements;
- Rotates reception desk responsibilities including receiving and screening incoming telephone calls, greeting visitors, and/or directing inquiries to proper channel;
- Researches and coordinates comprehensive local, statewide, national, and international travel arrangements; maintains detailed itineraries;
- Coordinates schedules and travel with the Windquest Group's President's office;
- Coordinates community involvement (local, statewide and national) activities, e.g. board representation, community service activities, and special events;
- Coordinates certain aspects of special event planning (personal), e.g. invitations, RSVP list, site selection, catering requirements, floral arrangements/decorations, and greeting guests; and
- Selects or creates special occasion cards; addresses and mails cards; assists with gift shopping and distribution; organizes and tracks gift giving.
- Provides oversight and leadership to the administrative team such as coaching on new techniques, and maintaining standard of excellence;
- Performs office manager duties such as regular contact with outside vendors; routes bills to be paid to accounting department; maintains general office condition;
- Assists and ensures administrative team has effectively completed all office opening procedures, including operational readiness of fax machine, postage meter, copy machine(s), and common use printer(s); replaces toner, cartridges, etc. as necessary;
- Assists and ensures administrative team has sorted and distributed all incoming mail and ensures that all outgoing mail, including certified and express packages are collected and placed for delivery at end of day;
- Assists and ensures that administrative team has all kitchens stocked daily and maintains overall cleanliness of kitchens;
- Assists and ensures that administrative team manages scheduling of conference rooms, set up/tear down of meeting(s), and all equipment requirements for meetings are taken care of by appropriate administrative assistant; and
- Assists and ensures that administrative team stocks and orders all office food and beverage supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required;
- Minimum of five years’ experience providing executive administrative support;
- Experience in developing, planning, and executing personal travel requirements of high volume;
- Excellent organization skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, work independently, and be self-directed. An attitude of striving to exceed expectations and a personal demeanor of flexibility and graciousness are essential;
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and high-profile community leaders in a professional and gracious manner; the highest level of confidentiality must be exercised at all times;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be proficient with grammar, spelling, punctuation, and composition skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of design and layout software such as Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign; and
- Excellent Internet research skills.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.