Digital Product Manager- The Stow Company - Holland, MI
DIVISION: The Stow Company
POSITION: Digital Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: The Stow Company
The Digital Product Manager develops the vision, strategy, and roadmap for The Stow Company’s sales and design tools across all brands taking into account input from key stakeholders (UX, sales, product management, dealers, customer service, etc.) and our financial/business goals. They determine the feature effort and ROI estimate to make prioritized recommendations to the executive team. In executing the roadmap, the digital project manager works with stakeholders to develop the scope and is the project leader working with the execution team and program manager(s) to complete the project on time and within budget.
- Understanding of how this position directly supports financial goals
- Monitor the digital space to ensure that Stow maintains a world class design tool in our industry
- Ensure we have valid, meaningful end user insights that drive the sales and design tool roadmap
- Drive the realization of the sales and design tool roadmap
- Determines feature ROI
- Determine the feature set that is in each release of the sales and design tools
- Ensures smooth and accurate translation of requests into technical requirements including supporting documentation
- Strong project management skills including planning and executing against a timeline
- Write internal and external scope documents
- Write, prioritize, test, accept/reject Pivotal Tracker stories
- Chair weekly scrum planning meetings
- Strong ability and willingness to voice project risks and concerns
- Write and execute QA test plans. Ensures that all necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented
- Develop launch plans for sales and design tools
- Provide input on user training and support materials
- Positive and collaborative cross-functional team leadership to accomplish goals
- Creates and ensures timely reporting on capitalizable development projects
- Balance business needs versus technical constraints and knows when and how to debate options and hold/manage expectations of resource requirements
- Front end coding up to 10% overall. Mostly project based, so heavy at times and light at others.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience (5 to 7 years).
- Five or more years in product management or digital marketing support.
- Proven team and project leadership experience in the digital space.
- Must exhibit candor, accountability, rigor, drive and decisiveness.
- Judgement that comes with professional maturity.
- Ability to work in Holland 40+ hours per week. Very limited travel.
The Stow Company may temporarily assign any team member with duties outside of their normal responsibilities. Such assignments may be warranted due to a variety of specific requirements, conditions and/or the capabilities of available personnel. Management will determine the nature and duration of those assignments.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS