Business Development Coordinator - Neuropeak Pro - Grand Rapids, MI
DIVISION: Neurocore LLC
POSITION: Business Development Representative - Neuropeak Pro - Grand Rapids, MI
LOCATION: Neuropeak Pro - Grand Rapids, MI
About Neuropeak Pro
Neuropeak Pro optimizes human performance. Regardless of line of work, better performance leads to greater results. These results can take the form of more wins for a team, higher productivity for a business unit, or increased recovery, focus, and creativity for an individual. Neuropeak Pro develops programs that help individual reach their full potential.
About the Position
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will support Neuropeak Pro's sales and client onboarding. This role will develop strong relationships with potential clients, sharing a deep understanding of the process and potential for our services. The role does not end with a signed contract, the BDR onboards the client, often times delivering the initial testing and programs personally. A strong candidate for this role will embrace the challenges, excitement, and ambiguity of building a start-up. We are looking for someone with demonstrated sales success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and communicate the programs and services that Neuropeak Pro offers to clients.
- Develop a command of the client's business, understanding the strategic direction, and aligning sales objectives with their goals. Become the client's number one resource for all assigned needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client, specifically the senior leadership.
- Establish and execute account-specific programs designed to achieve maximum profitable sales volume and exceed the needs of the client.
- Onboard new clients, building a comfort level with Neuropeak Pro services.
- Create action plans to capitalize on the business opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Follow performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- Build timely and accurate sales and profitability forecasts, adjusting as needed.
- Review results of account-specific activities, recommending changes to optimize the future use of funds that have greater promotional impact.
- Maintain all client budgets within guidelines and within budgetary requirements. Immediately identify any deviations from plan and take corrective action.
- Attend trainings, internal meetings, customer conferences and industry events.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in business or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience in progressive sales roles
- Basic understanding of a Business to Business (B2B) sales process
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong interest in professional sports is a plus
- Strong bias for action and results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter who finds energy in bringing order to chaos
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.