Brand Marketing Specialist - Coppercraft Distillery - Holland, MI
DIVISION: WINDQUEST GROUP Inc
POSITION: Brand Marketing Manager - Coppercraft Distillery- Holland, MI
LOCATION: The Windquest Group
Coppercraft Distillery is based in Holland, Michigan and offers award-winning spirits handcrafted from grain to glass using authentic ingredients grown by local farmers. We offer a world-class experience to guests in our full-service tasting room. At Coppercraft, we are creating a legacy that embraces hard work and celebrates our community of family and friends.
Digital Media and Brand Specialist
The Digital Media and Brand Specialist will oversee all digital (social) media operations of Coppercraft Distillery and Ridge Cider, as well as merchandise and marketing/sales tools, delivering best-in-class promotional and branding material and content.
- Plan and execute all web, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns;
- Build and maintain social media presence;
- Attend and chronicle consumer-facing events with photos, videos, and social media postings, where necessary;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Design selection and maintain inventory of printed marketing materials;
- Design and commission brand-appropriate and cost-effective merchandise;
- Work with managers to anticipate sales and maintain merchandise inventory.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or relevant field.
- Two or more years of marketing, digital media, and/or design experience.
- Possess exemplary work ethic, a positive attitude, and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic individual who manifests versatility, flexibility, a desire to connect with people, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create identities centered on craft spirits and craft cider while encompassing food and education.
- Possess a passion for craft beverage.
- Skills using all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) and media software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with cloud-based website software.
- High-level abilities in photography and videography.
- Ability to discern and implement specific brand identity into all marketing, media, and merchandise efforts.
- Ability to identify target audiences and create media campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.