Beverage Sales Representative - Coppercraft Distillery - Holland, MI
DIVISION: WINDQUEST GROUP Inc
POSITION: Sales Representative - Coppercraft Distillery - Holland, MI
LOCATION: Coppercraft Distillery
We are a grain to glass facility located in Holland, Michigan. We create small-batch spirits including bourbon, applejack, rum, and gin. Our rum and cask strength bourbon are award-winning spirts and have been recognized by the American Distiller’s Institute (ADI) and by the American Craft Spirits Association. Our cask strength bourbon recently received the Gold and Best in Category awards from ADI. Our spirits are hand-milled, mashed and then distilled in our 300-gallon American-made copper pot still. Every detail is considered in what we craft and how you experience it.
Coppercraft’s Sales Representative is responsible for managing both on-premise and off-premise relationships and sales. As well as, establishing and maintaining regional partnerships including distributors, retail, and community partnerships. This role will be responsible for setting and meeting sales goals and objectives. The Sales Representative will report to the General Manager.
- Achieve and deliver annual plans for the region that reflect the agreed upon brand and customer strategies and support delivery of business goals
- Translates business strategy into clear and executable plans and focuses resources accordingly within their respective territory
- Establish and manage key customer relationships through joint business planning that strengthens and builds on the success of the Coppercraft brand
- Understanding the dynamics of the respective territory in particular, and providing insight and direction to develop solutions that promote and build the Coppercraft brand.
- Responsible for all distributor management decisions and relationships with guidance from General Manager.
- Build and develop the brand by opening new operator accounts and developing existing distribution new customers.
- Schedule, conduct, and participate in distributor routine meetings with distributor partners to educate, inform, and build capabilities on selling Coppercraft.
- Responsible for building sales presentations and reports that will provide an action-oriented response.
- Support the execution and management of region budget, sales expense, travel and expense, and reporting.
- Work closely with the Marketing to establish and implement successful marketing programs, campaigns, and materials to profitably increase Coppercraft availability and points of distribution.
- Scheduling, executing, and tracking all crew drives and sales rallies in respective territory.
- Coordinate and execute off-premise tastings, festivals, and sampling events.
WHAT YOU NEED TO LAND THIS GIG
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related major
- Two or more years of sales experience preferably with a beverage company
- Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use reports and data to achieve goals and objectives
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- A clean driving record & strong geographic knowledge of the respective territory is a must
- Must be able to lift cases of up to 40lbs each
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR COPPERCRAFT
Coppercraft offers competitive compensation, a great health care package, including dental and vision insurance, 401(k) and a great work culture!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS